At the college we believe that it is most important to have fun, laugh, and create memories with the people you spend many hours a week with. Below are some of our main events;
- March Mania – A time for faculty, staff and students to come together for food, fun, and games to kick off the NCAA Basketball Tournament.
- Free Massages – Provided to faculty, staff, and students by the Physical Therapist Assistant students in January of each year.
- Family Days BBQ – A barbecue provided for employees and their family as a “welcome back” and kickoff into the fall semester. A day of inclusiveness to allow families to get together, relax, and have fun. A family fun day is a great way of saying “thank you” and “you matter”.
- Spirit Days – A monthly event to wear NMC gear and show off our Nebraska Methodist College spirit.
- Volunteer Days – An opportunity for NMC employees to collectively give back to the community.
- Forum – All faculty and staff come together three times a year for a day of updates on the college strategic planning. Best of all- breakfast and lunch are provided.
- MHS Holiday Lunch – A complimentary lunch is provided for employees to celebrate the holiday season.