To access the below documents while off campus, please remember two-factor authentication is required to login. For more information please Click Here.
Share Your Ideas! You Matter! Please share your ideas and feedback with us on the helpful resources we have provided below.
- Hiring Checklist – When the time comes for you to find the next, highly-qualified addition to your team, follow this guide to be sure that you have all the information you need.
- Hiring Checklist Key – Detailed information to supplement the above checklist.
- Position Manager – Web-based applicant tracking system that will be beneficial to applicants, recruiters and hiring managers at the Methodist Health System.
- Performance Manager – Allows managers to maintain job descriptions in a centralized location with change support provided by Human Resources, complete online performance appraisals based on the job description and receive automated email notifications when tasks are done.
Protocol for Interviewing Types
There are many types of interviews you can employ depending on the position level to gain information to make the best hiring decision. Some items to consider are the type of position you wish to fill, the number of candidates you wish to evaluate, the level of the candidates and the number of people that will be involved with the interviewing process. You may also have to consider where your candidates are located and what availability they may have to interview.
Some Types of Interviews
Click Here for details
- Single, one-on-one Interview
- Serial, you want the candidate to interview with more than one person.
- Panel Interview
Candidate Rating Forms with Scales and Desired Responses