To access the below documents while off campus, please remember two-factor authentication is required to login. For more information please Click Here.
Share Your Ideas! You Matter! Please share your ideas and feedback with us on the helpful resources we have provided below.
- NMC Employee Handbook – This handbook is designed to familiarize you with the policies and benefits for employees of Nebraska Methodist College (NMC). This handbook contains summaries and general overviews, important policies and procedures relating to all NMC employees, as well as specific policies and procedures relating to NMC faculty. Employees of NMC are governed not only by this handbook, but also by the Nebraska Methodist Health System (NMHS) Employee Handbook.
- NMHS Employee Handbook – This handbook is provided to employees of Nebraska Methodist College as an overview of our history, goals, HR policies, benefits and expectations. Please review this material, and if you have questions, contact your supervisor or Human Resources for more information.
- OnBoarding Checklist – When the time comes for you to on-board your new addition to your team, follow this guide to be sure that you have all the information you need.
- Welcome Email Accepted Position – Email template to use for a new hire when the position is accepted.
- Welcome Email First Day – Email template to use for new hire on their first day.
- Collegewide New Hire Notification Email – Email notification to the college about your new hire.
- Department New Hire Notification Email – Email notification to your department about your new hire.
- Performance Manager – Evaluate each new employee at six months, as well as one year. This allows managers to maintain job descriptions in a centralized location with change support provided by Human Resources, complete online performance appraisals based on the job description and receive automated email notifications when tasks are done.